The Castles and The Tides





I am like a child playing in the sand on the seashore.

I build castles with the sand. Often, those are destroyed by the monstrous tides.

The tides never get tired neither do I.
A stranger asked the child in me about why I built castles when they were being destroyed by the tides.

The child in me smiled and replied "I find solace in playing with the sand. I am neither bothered by the tides nor with the castles."

The stranger shrugged and walked away.

A fresh tide came and wiped the castle again.

It's only the tides, sand, and me. I am busy building a castle again.

Comments

  1. While the sand and the castles play hide and seek with the waves, we continue to enjoy the breeze.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Gandhari within us...

Birth of Rama, Lakshmana, Bharata & Shatrughna

Indian Job Market - Emerging need for skills